These are words that I do not think have ever been used before. I just came up with them.
- sorenada (well, I thought it was new, but I just found it on google under india - dancer's sorenada... whether that's a complete word or not I don't know.)
- whitstone (well, I thought it was new, but I just found it on google - name of a school)
- strebdigeg - aha! matched nothing! new word!
- furlitz (turns out to be a name)
- nubotz (already in use - google)
- bublotz (somebody's name - google)
- svegrinen - new word!
It just goes to show ya...
Ecclesiastes 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
Ecclesiastes 1:10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
Ecclesiastes 1:11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.