the information you enter here runs only on your browser on your machine, no data is transmitted to a server unless you use bookmark URL button, then it submits to same page (nothing active on server side) and builds a URL.
you can bookmark a URL with data in it and even share that (if you wish, for someone like a small business boss or colleague or friend).
For people who don't want to go into debt to buy an item, this is a way to figure out how long it will take to save up for an item. it calculates in sales tax which you must look up for the location you are buying at (see state tax lookup pages and/or laws, talk to your accountant). in washington, it's this page:
- added some neeeded functions to my libraries.
- fixed problem with percentage complete. should have been a no-brainer, but somehow I got this wrong.
- fixed problem with time estimation
- fixed problem with Last period pmt amt
- fixed problem with money left over in Checking+Savings after item paid